Can.Int`l.Ch.Tudorose Kat Of Braganza,CGC

April 2, 2004
Congratulations to Sylvia, Katrina`s Best Friend and
Jac Harbour, her Breeder of Tudorose Poodles.

Thank you Judge David Markus



Katrina is now Can.Int`l.Ch.Tudorose Kat Of Braganza, CGC, Service Dog Extrordinaire!!!



She is a Poodle whose love for the Shows started with a delighted bark as we rolled onto the Show grounds. Her enthusiasm was pleasing. She would await me with eager anticipation outside the Ring while I`d be showing a Dog. As I`d approach her, she`d be on two hind legs with the fronts pawing the air. LOL She also knew the Dogshow was for the whole weekend and would be able to play more with me. No fooling that girl. Just goes to show how SMART those Poodles really are!!!
Katrina going Winners Female & Best Opposite Sex.

One Poodle & Owner who will always be near and dear to me.

Thank you for entrusting your very special girl with me. Good luck towards her Obedience and Hunting!!