Int`l.Ch.Tudorose Cosmic Riot, CGC

March 19, 2004
Congratulations to Jac Harbour of Tudorose Standard Poodles.
Jac caused a little Riot in my life!! She is Int`l.Ch.Tudorose Cosmic Riot,CGC better known as RIOT!! What can I say but Jac has some wonderful dogs. Riot and I went to Puget Sound Poodle Club where we met Jac, John & Why. Jac and Why took Best Bred By Exhibitor in the HCC and Riot and I took Reserve Winners Bitch!!! I was thrilled as she was in the Hunting Trim as well or the (HCCRiot) over some very nice bitches!! After being pointed to and I told Riot a job well done, she presumed to entertain her audience receiving applause!! LOL
Thank you to Judge Mrs.Helen G. Tomb-Taylor. I took Riot back home to Canada to show where she recieved another Reserve Winners Bitch in her HCC to some very nice bitches once again. Thank you Jac for sending me your Riot to show!!!!!!